Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9, 2014

Tell me about the global issue you selected. What do you already know about the issue? What are you looking forward to learning about it? Explain.

The global issue I picked was poverty in the US. There are many causes to poverty and a few are unemployment, natural disasters, malfunction in the government and more. I know that this is a large topic all over the world and is trying to be resolved or helped as much as possible. Some things I want to learn about while doing this project are what are the different types of organizations there are to help provide for those who cant provide for themselves. Another thing I would like to learn in this process is how many organizations and shelters there are and how many people have been affected by this issue in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment