Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19, 2014

Now that you've been in Emerging Technology for several weeks... what do you think? Do you think the web tools (Drive, Evernote, Bubbl, etc.) are helpful to you? Do you think they will be helpful throughout high school or even college? Explain.

I think that Emerging tech so far has been very helpful in learning new tools on the computer. I have enjoyed doing the blog posts everyday and the different projects that we are doing in class. I think that the tools that we have learned will help me in the future like Google drive will be so much more useful so I don't have to email myself the word document every time I write an essay. I may not use bubbl.us because I really like writing out my outline on paper rather than on the computer but its still a really good tool to know how to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment