Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17, 2014

Do you enjoy writing? When do you enjoy it? What kind of writing do you enjoy? Why do you think the ability to write is so important no matter what kind of writing it is? Give an example that you enjoyed writing or hated writing. Why?

There are times when I enjoy writing and times when I don't. I mostly like writing if I'm involved with a topic or when it's something that I'm interested in. I think that writing is a very important tool that you will use for the rest of your life. Writing is a way that you can express yourself. I enjoyed writing when I am talking about things that have occurred or relate to my life. I really don't like writing papers that I feel that I'm forced to write such as research papers and things where I am given a specific prompt. I like writing about things that doesn't take that much thought, that I can just write carelessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment