Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

This weekend was quite busy. On Saturday, I was planning on waking up on Saturday morning late with plenty of rest and get my hair and makeup done and have more than enough time to relax before homecoming pictures came at 5:45; but that's not exactly how it went. I had a volleyball tournament at Shawnee Mission Northwest so we had to be at Blue Valley at 6:45 to catch the bus that took us to the tournament. Our last game was at 3:30 so I went home and get ready really fast! My group had pictures at my friend Sydney's house and since there were so many people at pictures, it took a while. Once pictures were done, the picture groups split up for dinner. My group went to Newport Grill in Prairie Fire. After dinner we all went to the dance. It was a lot of fun to see everyone so nice and dressed up. Once we were ready to leave the dance, we went to my friend Drew's house for the after party. It was a great night with great people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment