Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend, I didn't do much. On Friday, I went to the football game and the pizza dance after. The game was a lot of fun because we played West and that's always a big deal. After the game, I got to see a bunch of my friends that go to West and it was really exciting to see those people I haven't seen in a long time. After seeing all of my West friends, I went to the pizza dance. Even though I was forced to go because I am on student council, I still had a pretty good time being with all of my friends. For the rest of the weekend, I mostly played basketball. My team was in a tournament on Saturday and then had two more games on Sunday. We won the tournament and split the games on Sunday. Overall it was a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment