Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14, 2014

Tell me about your experience with taking your stop-motion photos. What problems did you run in to? What did you find difficult about the process? What would you go back and change about HOW you took the photos? Explain yourself.

While taking my pictures for my stop motion animation, I ran into quite a few problems. First, I had to find a puzzle that had the right pieces and I had to make sure I could put it together quickly. The first main problem I had was that I didn't have a tripod hat held an iPhone; so I had to improvise and tape my phone to a camera tripod so it would stay. Next, I had to put the puzzle together so it wouldn't take me as long to take pictures and I wouldn't move all the pieces trying to find which piece fits which. I finally got the puzzle done and i had to take it apart one by one and put it under the tripod so it could look like I was doing the puzzle as I went. I found at the end that my shadow from the lighting in my kitchen was in some of the shots and the pictures weren't very clear. Some things that I would change about how I took pictures is that I would make sure that I had lighting that was clear and my shadow wouldn't be on the puzzle and there wouldn't be any glares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment