Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

If I could do my stop-motion animation again, I would change a lot of things. I feel like my idea wasn't very creative and, in my opinion, I thought it was boring. I think I could have done something that was more exciting and fun to watch. If I did this idea again though, I would have changed the lighting because there were some glares on the fist time doing it. I would have also spent more time doing this. I really rushed into doing this and didn't give it very much thought. Also, some of my pictures that I took weren't very focused so I think I could have spent more time to focus them then take them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment