Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014

Tell me about your idea for your 5 frame story board. What is the plot? How do you plan to make the story creative? Who's the main character? What is the beginning, middle and end? Tell me about your plan of attack.

For my 5 frame story board, I'm doing me late for class. I am going to be looking at my watch and then I am running through the hallway to get to my class. Then, I get to my class and the teacher yells at me and sends me to tardy tracker. I tried to make the story creative by having pictures that looked like real action photos of someone late for their class. I am just going to have my picture taken of me looking at my watch and then me running down the hall. I am going to find a teacher that is willing to take a picture with me, who looks pretty mad that I am late, then me going into tardy tracker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment