Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29, 2014

What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest?

I don't take photos how some of my friends take them. They take them with their fancy Canon cameras and really spend a lot of time finding the perfect picture; I don't really spend that kind of time. I do enjoy taking picture because I find it so cool that there are so man different ways to see things through pictures. I usually just take pictures on my phone and on occasion, with my family's camera. I don't post very many pictures on social media either because I never really find pictures that I like enough to post. But when I o post some, I do edit them; just with the usual Instagram filters but they still make that picture look better than the original one.

No comments:

Post a Comment